Monday, December 5, 2011

***New Android App*** Where's My Water?

Did you love Angry Birds?  Did you find yourself falling in love with the little guy from Cut The Rope?  Have you been thinking dang it I need a new game to play that I can spend countless hours on?

Well look no further.  There's a new game right up your alley called Where's My Water.  This game is made by Disney, (I know right) and the concept is very simple like most of these games we are ashamed we love.  This Alligator was trying to take a bath, and wouldn't you know it, his water line got broken. Now it's your job to get the water to him while of course getting three rubber duckies before getting to his shower.  If you don't get it to him the Alligator cries.  So please go and give that Alligator the best shower he's ever had.

This game does cost $0.99 and is compatible with most devices.

This is R-I-C-K-Y, The Android Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment